UK & international deliveries are sent using APC or Royal Mail.
|Collect In-Store (Wilmslow, Cheshire)||Same working day||FREE||N/A|
|Standard UK||3-5 working days||£6.00||APC|
|Next Day UK (order weekday before 12pm)||Next working day||£10.00||APC|
|Standard Europe||3-5 working days||£24.00||Royal Mail|
|Standard America & Canada||5-7 working days||£30.00||Royal Mail|
|Standard Rest of World||5-7 working days||£24.00||Royal Mail|
You have the right to cancel your order with us under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000, but to make life easy, you can simply return or exchange items you order by letting us know within 14 days of receipt.
All items must be returned in the same condition they were received, in the same packaging (includes shoes in the original undamaged box, that cannot be used as external packaging when posting back) and with all labels attached.
To exchange, simply email us at email@example.com and we will handle your request.
To return, please follow these instructions:
1) Email us at wereallycare@blackwhitedenim.
2) Choose your returns method. We recommend you return your item(s) using a secure or trackable method i.e. Recorded/Special Delivery and that you retain your proof of postage.
3) Choose your packaging. We recommend you return your item(s) in the packaging we sent them in to ensure the item(s) arrive at Black White Denim in pristine condition.
4) Include the invoice for your purchase inside the parcel.
5) Await our email to confirm safe receipt of your returned item(s). Please note, until we receive your return, the item(s) and their condition remain your responsibility. Please note returns can take up to 28 days to be processed. Your refund will be credited back via the original method of payment. Please allow up to 28 days for your refund to appear on your bank statement. Delivery Charges are non-refundable. If your order has been sent to the EU, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the EU these are not refundable by Black White Denim, but you may be able to recover them by contacting your local customs bureau.