These Veja V-12 B-Mesh trainers are a classic design. Crafted out of ecological and sustainable materials, using a specially developed mesh fabric made from recycled plastic bottles. This versatile low-top style with a round toe and panels cut from leather sports the brands distinctive V across the side in black wild rubber.
- Upper in B-Mesh: made from recylced plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers.
- Panels made out of leather and water-repellent suede
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre